The Central Bank has published application forms for EuVECA managers and application forms for EuSEF managers.
On 12 June 2015 the Central Bank published Issue 3 of 2015 of its Markets Update which looked at inter alia:
Central Bank of Ireland
- Address by Martin Moloney, Head of Markets Policy, to the UCD Sutherland School of Law Conference on Islamic Finance.
- Central Bank of Ireland publishes Fund Management Company Boards document.
- Central Bank of Ireland publishes revised AIF Rulebook.
- Central Bank of Ireland response to European Commission Green Paper on Capital Markets Union.
- Statutory Instruments for European Social Entrepreneurship Funds and European Venture Capital Funds signed by Minister for Finance.
- Q&A Update concerning the Companies Act 2014.
- AIFMD: Thirteenth Edition of the AIFMD Q&A published. UCITS: Fifth Edition of the UCITS Q&A published.
European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- European Securities and Markets Authority calls for modification of UCITS Directive.
- European Securities and Markets Authority publishes updates to Q&As on the AIFMD application.