FMLC has published its response to the Commission’s now-closed call for evidence on the EU regulatory framework for financial services (see FReD 2 October 2015). The response discusses core areas of financial regulation in which problems of inconsistency or unintended effects may arise, such as:
- securitisation risk retention;
- securitisation disclosure requirements;
- indirect clearing requirements;
- securities financing transactions;
- bank recovery and resolution;
- central clearing and bank resolution; and
- benchmark reform.