Individuals with priority dates prior to the dates listed in the chart below have a green card available to them during the month of January, therefore, the US government may take final action on their case.
Click here to view the table.
Below is a summary of changes from the Visa Bulletin for last month for Final Action Dates:
- The EB-2 China category remains stalled at February 1, 2012
- The EB-2 India category has advanced from June 1, 2007 to February 1, 2008
- The EB-3 World and Mexico categories advance from September 1, 2015 to October 1, 2015
- The EB-3 China category advances several months from April 15, 2012 to July 1, 2012
- The EB-3 India category advances several weeks from April 22, 2004 to May 15, 2004
- The EB-3 Philippines category advances several months from August 1, 2007 to November 1, 2007
- The EB-5 China (Non-Regional Center) advances slightly from December 15, 2013 to January 8, 2014
- The EB-5 China (Regional Center) has become unavailable *pending congressional extension*