Amicus Briefs Urge Status Quo at PTAB
Over the past week, amicus briefs supporting the respondent (U.S. Gov't) have been filed with the Supreme Court in Cuozzo Speed v. Lee. These ffilings are linked below, including my own for Unified Patents.
- Brief for Unified Patents Inc. in Support of Respondent
- Brief for AARP in Support of Respondent
- Brief for American Bankers Association, the Clearing House Payments Company LLC, Financial Services Roundtable, and the Independent Community Bankers of America in Support of Respondent
- Brief for the Apple Inc. in Support of Respondent
- Brief for CME Group Inc., TD Ameritrade Inc., and Intercontinental Exchange Inc. in Support of Respondent
- Brief for Dell, Acushnet, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, Applied Materials, ASUStek, BJ's Wholesale Club, Canon, CCIA, Cisco Systems, CTIA, Demandware, Dropbox, Ebay, Fairchild Semiconductor, Global Automakers, Google, HPE, HTC, Intel, the Internet Association, JCPenney, L Brands, Limelight Networks, LinkedIn, Micron, National Retail Federation, Netflix, Newegg, PegaSystems, QVC, Rackspace, Red Hat, Ricoh, Samsung, SAP, SAS, Seagate, Symmetry, Toyota, Varian, Vizio, and Xerox in Supporto Respondent