- Feb. 3‐4, 2015: The National Food and Drug Technology Standards Working Conference was held in Nanjing. The conference summarized achievements in technology development, standards management, inspection institutions guidance, and information construction on food and drugs in 2014. The conference also analyzed the current landscape and identified some major problems, while setting out the main tasks for 2015.
- Feb. 9, 2015: The China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) summarized the achievements regarding the food safety rectification work on children’s food and food of campus and the surroundings in 2014 and defined the strategies and goals in 2015.
- Feb. 9, 2015: The State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) issued the Key Points of Safety Regulation on Hazardous Chemicals, Fireworks and Firecracker in 2015, which defines the work strategy and arrangement on regulating hazardous chemical production in 2015.
- Feb. 9, 2015: The Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) issued a list of qualified laboratories for chemical testing, where two institutions pass the 2014 assessment.
- Feb. 10, 2015: The Chinese Solid Waste and Chemicals Management Center organized an expert seminar on environmental management of chemicals, where the hazard assessment techniques, exposure and risk assessment techniques, rapid screening techniques and regulatory support for importing and exporting chemicals etc. were discussed.