The FCA has recently published Issue 29 of the Policy Development Update for January 2016. As well as providing information on previous publications issued since the last edition, recent developments and other publications, the FCA has published an updated timetable for forthcoming publications.
This includes the following:
- Consultation Paper: FCA Handbook changes to reflect the introduction of the Innovative Finance ISA and peer-to-peer agreements.
- Consultation Paper 15/34: Regulatory fees and levies: policy proposals for 2016/17.
- Consultation Paper 15/31: Strengthening accountability in banking: regulatory references.
- Consultation Paper 14/13: Strengthening accountability in banking: a new regulatory framework for individuals.
- Consultation Paper 15/32: Smarter Consumer Communications: Removing certain ineffective requirements in our Handbook.
- Consultation Paper 15/18: Fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory access to regulated benchmarks.
- Consultation Paper 15/23: Ring-fencing: Disclosures to consumer by non-ring-fenced bodies.
- Consultation Paper 15/40: Financial Services Compensation Scheme: changes to the Compensation sourcebook.
- Consultation Paper 15/33: Consumer credit: proposals in response to the CMA’s recommendations on high-cost short term credit.