On February 27th, 2015 the National Hydrocarbons Commission (the "CNH") published on the web page www.ronda1.gob.mx the updated calendar (the "Calendar") for the international public bid CNH-R01-L01/2014 (the "Tender") for awarding Hydrocarbons Exploration and Extraction Contracts in Shallow Waters.
Below are the most relevant updated dates contained in the Calendar:
- Deadline for the payment of registration fees and pre-qualification scheduling date: March 31st, 2015 (it was initially March 16th, 2015).
- Deadline for the submission of pre-qualification documents: April 17th, 2015 (it was initially March 31st, 2015).
- Extension of the term of the Second Clarification Stage: it ends until March 23rd, 2015 (it was initially March 11th, 2015). However, a new deadline for the reception of clarification questions regarding this Second Clarification Stage has not been defined (it was originally ending on March 5th, 2015).
- Extension of the term for the review by CNH of pre-qualification documents: ends until May 8th, 2015 (it was initially ending on April 23rd, 2015).
- Publication of the list of pre-qualified parties of the bidding process: May 15th, 2015 (it was initially April 27th, 2015).
Given this update to the Calendar, companies interested in participating or those already participating in the Tender will have an extended term to gather and obtain the documentation required to be submitted before CNH for the purpose of pre-qualifying and being able to submit proposal in the Tender.
Updates to the Tender, as well as documents related to it may be consulted in the web page authorized by the CNH for such purpose, www.ronda1.gob.mx.