On 6 April 2015 the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 will be replaced by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
To assist you in establishing how the 2015 Regulations may affect your projects, our Construction Team has prepared a webinar (click here), which provides an overview of:
- some key changes introduced by the 2015 Regulations, including the introduction of the role of Principal Designer;
- the background as to why the 2015 Regulations are being implemented;
- how the 2015 Regulations will apply to current and future projects;
- how the various roles borne out of the previous CDM Regulations will be affected by the 2015 Regulations, namely the roles of the Client, Principal Contractor and the CDM co-ordinator; and
- guidance on how to best prepare for the forthcoming changes.