U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) seeks comments on draft request for evidence (RFE) templates for Forms I-129: L-1 intra company transferee (blanket petition, L-1A manager or executive, L-1A new office (first year), and qualifying relationship/ownership and control/doing business.
In addition to comments on the individual draft templates, USCIS also seeks stakeholder input on broader issues:
- What are the top five issues you have with RFEs in the classifications that are currently under review?
- What improvements can be made to the current RFE process in these classifications?
- What types of evidence are frequently unavailable for these classifications when requested, and why? What evidence could be submitted as an alternative?
USCIS said it is also reviewing RFE templates for these categories:
- E-12 Outstanding Professor and Researcher immigrants
- E-13 Multinational Executive and Manager immigrants
- F Student nonimmigrants
- M Vocational Student nonimmigrants
- J Exchange Visitor nonimmigrants
- L Intracompany Transferee nonimmigrants
- O Extraordinary Ability or Achievement nonimmigrants