On 8 March 2016, the European Commission published a document dated 8 February 2016 providing an overview of the date of adoption or, planned year of adoption, of level 2 financial services measures. The level 1 legislative acts under which the Commission expects to adopt level 2 measures during the course of 2016 include:
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (2004/39/EC) (MiFID).
- Solvency II Directive (2009/138/EC).
- UCITS IV Directive (2009/65/EC).
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (2011/61/EU) (AIFMD).
- CRD IV Directive (2013/36/EU) and Capital Requirements Regulation (Regulation 575/2013) (CRR).
- Recast Deposit Guarantee Schemes Directive (2014/49/EU) (recast DGSD).
- Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (2014/59/EU) (BRRD).
- MiFID II Directive (2014/65/EU) and Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (Regulation 600/2014) (MiFIR).
- Market Abuse Regulation (Regulation 596/2014) (MAR).
- EMIR (Regulation 638/2012).
- Central Securities Depositories Regulation (Regulation 909/2014) (CSDR).
On 7 March 2016, the Commission published a document setting out its agenda and timetable for the legislative proposals and non-legislative acts under its 2016 work programme that it expects to adopt.