EIOPA is consulting on the development of an EU single market for personal pension products (PPPs). It also contains EIOPA’s final advice on the attractiveness and feasibility of a standardised Pan-European Personal Pension Product. EIOPA invites feedback on the following proposed areas:
- governance standards for providers of PPPs;
- harmonised basis for product governance rules for PPPs;
- harmonised basis for distribution rules for PPPs;
- harmonised disclosure rules for PPPs;
- possible specific additional capital requirement for PPPs; and
- further powers for national supervisors that are tailored to PPPs.
Consultation closes 26 April. (Source: EIOPA Consults on PPP Single Market)