Click here to view video.
Our London IP partners Allan Poulter and Mark Holah explain why brand protection is vital at every stage of business development. Their talk covers the basics of what every business should know about Intellectual Property rights, including:
- The importance of adopting correct trade mark registrations and designs as soon as possible to avoid future litigation.
- Tips on territorial and specific trade marks for brands looking to extend into new territories.
- Taking trade marks beyond word marks: how to protect your brand's image, video, digital and other assets.
- How changes in technology mean that existing trade marks not to be constantly review to best protect your brand.
- How Bird & Bird can make sure your assets remain protected through regular audit of your existing trade marks, and expert advice on brand enforcement and exploitation.
This video is a part of our 'Future of Law' video series.