BoE responds on interoperability: BoE has published its policy response on implementing ESMA’s Guidelines and Recommendations on CCP interoperability arrangements. The final standards BoE will normally apply as a minimum when assessing CCP interoperability arrangements relate to:
- level of inter-CCP margin;
- source of inter-CCP margin;
- CCP default resources other than inter-CCP margin;
- loss allocation rules and post-default arrangements; and
- interoperability for derivatives products.
(Source: BoE Responds on Interoperability)
Treasury updates sanctions: Treasury has updated the sanctions lists in respect of South Sudan. (Source: Treasury Updates Sanctions)