The FCA has published CP15/28: Quarterly Consultation Paper No.10 which proposes a number of miscellaneous amendments to the FCA Handbook. This quarter, the key proposed amendments include:
- Chapter 2: changes in relation to offshore life insurance bonds.
- Chapter 3: minor changes across the FCA Handbook to implement the Mortgage Credit Directive.
- Chapter 4: minor changes to the Training and Competence sourcebook list of appropriate qualifications.
- Chapter 5: updated guidance on Consumer Redress Schemes to be incorporated into the CONRED part of the Handbook.
- Chapter 6: various amendments to SUP 16 to improve the data collection for both firms and the FCA. This includes proposed amendments to CCR007 (Consumer Credit data: Key data for firms with limited permissions).
- Chapter 7: amends to DISP rules to make complaints reporting requirements more consistent and clear.
- Chapter 8: changes to the Glossary, LR, DTR, GENPRU and SUP.
- Chapter 9: technical changes to provisions in GEN.
Comments should be submitted to the FCA by:
- 5 October 2015 for part of Chapter 8 and all of Chapters 4 and 9.
- 16 October 2015 for Chapter 3.
- 5 November 2015 for Chapters 2, 5, 6, 7 and the remaining part of Chapter 8.