On 15 July 2015 the Central Bank published Issue 4 of 2015 of its Markets Update which looked at;
Central Bank of Ireland
- CP 96 - Consultation on the Authorisation Requirements and Standards for Credit Servicing Firms and Consequential Amendments to Statutory Codes.
- CP 95 - Joint Public Consultation Paper of the Department of Finance and the Central Bank of Ireland Funding the Cost of Financial Regulation.
- Central Bank of Ireland's Guidance on Directors' Time Commitments - Q&A (discussed above).
- Sixth Edition of the UCITS Q&A Published (discussed above).
- Fourteenth Edition of the AIFMD Q&A Published (discussed above).
European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
- ESMA published the Final Report and Draft RTS on prospectus related issues under the Omnibus II Directive.
- ESMA published an Opinion on the equivalence of the Israeli prospectus regime.
- ESMA issued Q&A on anti-money laundering and investment-based crowd funding platforms (discussed below).
- ESMA published its Final Guidelines on Alternative Performance Measures (APMs) for listed issuers.
- ESMA consulted on regulatory technical standards under CSD Regulation.
- ESMA published Final Report on MiFID II-MiFIR draft technical standards on authorisation, passporting, registration of third country firms and cooperation between competent authorities.
- European Supervisory Authorities published Technical Discussion Paper on Risk, Performance Scenarios and Cost Disclosures in Key Information Documents for Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs). (discussed below)
- ESMA asked Commission to delay CSDR technical standards.
International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- IOSCO seeks better understanding of other CRA products and services.
- IOSCO consulted on International Standards on Fees and Expenses of Investment Funds (discussed below).