FCA has issued its latest quarterly consultation on proposed miscellaneous amendments to the Handbook. Proposals include:
- making changes to the Glossary, SUP, MCOB and MIPRU to signpost how rules implementing the MCD apply to passporting firms;
- changes to the Listing, Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules, the Prospectus Rules and the Glossary to clarify certain rules and policies;
- changes to the Enforcement Guide to address the situation where a Final Notice is issued following the prior publication of a Warning Notice Statement;
- changes to the regulatory reporting requirements set out in SUP. The proposals amend the notes for the completion of Product Sales Data, conduct breach reporting, credit union prudential reporting requirements, annual reports and accounts reporting, consumer credit forms, non-EEA subgroup reporting and Mortgage Lenders and Administrators Return notes; and
- amendments to the Enforcement Guide and the Decision Procedure and Penalties (DEPP) manual to reflect FCA powers over UK European long-term investment funds and to set out a decision-making procedure.
Responses are due by 18 April on the MCD-related changes, and 18 May for all other proposals. (Source:FCA CP16/8: Quarterly Consultation Paper No 12)