The latest edition of FCA’s Policy Development Update provides information and links to publications issued since the last edition, recent Handbook developments and an updated timetable for forthcoming publications. Key publications expected over the coming months include:
- a policy statement on regulatory fees and levies in June;
- feedback on consultation on the regulatory framework for individuals;
- the second consultation on implementation of MiFID 2, and a policy statement on increasing transparency and engagement at renewal in general insurance markets, both in “mid-2016”, with a policy statement on the first consultation on MiFID 2 implementation to come at another time;
- a policy statement on proposals in response to CMA recommendations on high-cost short-term credit in the second quarter of 2016; and
- consultation on FCA’s implementation of the BRRD in the light of supervisory experience and EBA standards, during the summer.
(Source: Policy Development Update 33)