Latvian Presidency sets objectives: The Latvian Presidency has published its programme for the next six months. Among its priorities are:
- addressing capital market union;
- progressing banking structural reform;
- finalising the revisions to the Payment Services Directive (PSD 2);
- aiming to reach agreement with EP on the Insurance Distribution Directive (IMD 2); and
- finalising negotiations with EP on the fourth Money Laundering Directive package (MLD 4).
(Source: Latvian Presidency Sets Objectives)