U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”), which controls admission of travelers to the United States, maintains more than 70 “Deferred Inspection” offices where travelers may request correction of I-94 Arrival Records they believe were issued incorrectly.
CBP has recently updated its Deferred Inspections Sites list to include email addresses for I-94 correction requests at the following nine Deferred Inspection offices:
- Boston: email@example.com
- Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago: email@example.com
- Houston: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miami: email@example.com
- Milwaukee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orlando: email@example.com
- Seattle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Paul: email@example.com
CBP has not yet provided specific instructions or guidance for using these email addresses, including what documents should be attached, if any, and whether a traveler must have entered through that particular airport, or currently be near that airport, in order to use the email. Please watch our blog for updates.