The heads of 44 tax administrations met in Beijing for the 10th meeting of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Forum on Tax Administration.
At the meeting, Canada, Iceland, India, Israel, New Zealand, and the People’s Republic of China all signed the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement for the automatic exchange of country-by-country reports, and Israel and the Russian Federation signed the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement.
The participants also endorsed the following publications that were released at the meeting:
- Tax Administrations and Capacity Building: A Collective Challenge
- Technologies for Better Tax Administration: A Practical Guide for Revenue Bodies
- Rethinking Tax Services: The Changing Role of Tax Service Providers in SME Tax Compliance
- Advanced Analytics for Better Tax Administration: Putting Data to Work
- Co-operative Tax Compliance: Building Better Tax Control Frameworks