The latest edition of FCA’s Policy Development Update promises by the end of November:
- policy statement on whistleblowing in deposit-takers, PRA-designated investment firms and insurers;
- consultation on regulatory fees and levies policy;
- consultation on smarter consumer communications: changes to Handbook disclosures;
- consultation on implementation of Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID 2); and
- policy statement on implementation of the Transparency Directive, amending the Directive, and other changes to the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
(Source: Policy Development Update 26)