This year’s Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress featured a presentation by Susan Nash that addressed the many shapes and sizes of wellness programs today. Programs are typically designed to promote health and to educate employees about prevention, but some are disease management oriented, while others are designed to improve the general overall health of an employee population.
Presentation focal points included:
- HIPAA Nondiscrimination Rules
- Tri-Agency Guidance under ACA on Wellness Programs
- Americans with Disabilities Act and GINA
- EEOC Enforcement of ADA and Final Regulations
- Internal Revenue Code Limitations
View presentation slides.