FCA has published its data bulletin, highlighting areas of interest for users. This edition covers:
- talking to FCA: this part looks at the innovation hub, letters received from Members of Parliament, information requests made under the Freedom of Information Act and complaints received against the FCA;
- financial promotions: statistics about FCA reviews and actions on certain financial promotions;
- how FCA uses attestations: for ensuring that firms are focused on resolving specific issues;
- Skilled Person reports: conducting independent reviews of regulated firms; and
- Consumer Credit Authorisations: providing an update as at 30 June 2015 on the authorisation process for consumer credit firms.
(Source: FCA Data Bulletin – Issue 4)