The Central Bank published a Markets Update (Issue 3 2016 dated 2 June) which includes:
- Further consultation on CP86: Fund Management Company Effectiveness. The consultation period closes on 25 August 2016.
- Feedback on CP99: Consultation on Amendments to the AIF Rulebook.
- Publication of first set of Amending Central Bank UCITS Regulations 2015 (as a consequence of the implementation of UCITS V).
- CP105: Consultation on amendments to the Central Bank UCITS Regulations. The Central Bank issued a consultation on a second set of amendments to the Central Bank UCITS Regulations. The consultation period for CP105 closes on 25 August 2016.
- Nineteenth Edition of the AIFMD Q&A.
- Thirteenth Edition of the UCITS Q&A.
- Market Abuse Regulation: The Central Bank has amended its website guidance on the Market Abuse Regime