- Register for IRS webinar: Unrelated Business Income Tax and Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Public comment invited for 2015-2016 Priority Guidance Plan
- Recent revocations
- Don’t include Social Security numbers on publicly disclosed forms
- Register for EO workshops
1. Register for IRS webinar: Unrelated Business Income Tax and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Wednesday, April 8 2-3 p.m. ET
Presentation topics include:
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Three parts test
- Common types of UBI activities
- Exceptions and exclusions
- Principal form used to report
- IRS resources
2. Public comment invited for 2015-2016 Priority Guidance Plan
The Department of Treasury and the IRS invite public comment on recommendations for items that should be included on the 2015-2016 Priority Guidance Plan.
3. Recent revocations
For latest list, go to Revocations of 501(c)(3) Determinations.
4. Don’t include Social Security numbers on publicly disclosed forms
Because the IRS is required to disclose exemption applications and information returns, tax-exempt organizations should not include personal information, such as Social Security numbers, on these forms. Brochures and other extraneous materials also are not required and should not be sent.
5. Register for EO workshops
Register for our upcoming workshops for small and medium-sized 501(c)(3) organizations. Remember to check this page periodically for new workshops being planned in a town near you.