The Commission has published the final version of the Delegated Regulation on classes of arrangements to be protected in a partial property transfer under Article 76 of the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive. The delegated act is based upon the technical advice submitted by EBA in August 2015 (see FReD 21 August 2015). It sets out:
- definitions of Securitisation and Contractual Netting Agreements;
- conditions relating to security arrangements, including securities financing transactions;
- conditions relating to set-off arrangements;
- conditions relating to netting arrangements; and
- general conditions relating to different arrangements.