The Commission has published an update to its 2012 work programme. The programme includes proposals for:
- amendments to the UCITS Directives in respect of depositories and remuneration policies, the Packaged Retail Investment Products (PRIPs) and Insurance Mediation Directive (IMD) reviews, all due for publication in May;
- bank recovery and resolution, in June, together with consultation on possible resolution measures for other financial institutions;
- delegated and implementing legislation on credit default swaps, in June;
- implementing legislation for the AIFMD, in July;
- a new money laundering Directive, in October;
- a Securities Law Directive, in the fourth quarter, and a Close-Out Netting Directive, in December; and
- an initiative on increasing transparency and comparability of bank accounts, and a proposal to update the Funds Transfer Regulation, in October and November.