The new draft Public Procurement Act is currently being discussed in Parliament and is expected to enter into force in the first half of 2016.
As a prospective supplier of public entities, you should be prepared for a number of changes once the new act becomes effective.
Such changes include:
- Minimum turnover requirement in relation to economic qualification criteria
- Additional reasons to be excluded from a tender
- The position of your suppliers (the sub-suppliers)
- Possibilities of changes to concluded contracts
- Right of the public entity to terminate a contract