As the dust still settles from the U.S. Supreme Court's decision, one thing is certain, employer implementation of the Affordable Care Act must continue.
The Health and Welfare Team at Kilpatrick Townsend invites you to join us for our annual health and welfare planning teleconference. This year's teleconference will focus on the U.S. Supreme Court's decision on the Affordable Care Act and other provisions and regulatory guidance that may impact your planning for 2013. The main topics we will discuss include the following:
- The U.S. Supreme Court’s decision regarding the Affordable Care Act
- The next major hurdle for the Affordable Care Act – the November elections
- Form W-2 reporting requirements and related implementation issues
- Preparing and distributing Summaries of Benefits and Coverage
- Proposed rules regarding payment of PCOR fees
- Update on requirements for non-grandfathered health plans
- Recent trends in employee and retiree medical coverage
Click here to listen to podcast.